The mission of Connecting Community is to provide empowering opportunities for children, families, and organizations to explore culture and equity.
We provide equity workshops, cultural programs, and consulting in the Bellingham and greater Washington region.
Our goal is to facilitate meaningful learning opportunities in a collaborative, respectful, and caring way. We are here to shift our lenses together to create a beloved community. We believe it's never too early- or too late to contribute to making this world a more just and equitable place.
What We Provide
- Facilitate REACH (Respecting Ethnic And Cultural Heritage) Workshops
- Guide the creation of equity teams to form strategic plans
- Generations Forward child well-being advocacy
- Quarterly StoryCorner children's cultural events
- Families of Color Bellingham community gatherings
Community relationships are at the heart of our work and we are honored to have expanded our possibilities through the following support:
Join us to ignite profound change in ourselves, our families, and our communities!
Connecting Community workshops and programs take place in various locations in the Bellingham area.